Terms & Conditions
which covers how we collect, use, share, and store your personal information.
You agree that, by clicking "Register", "Sign Up" or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are entering into a
legally binding Agreement with DYNAMARINe (also referred to as "we" and "us"), even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company.
If you do not agree to this Agreement ("Agreement" or "User Agreement"), do not click "Register" (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services.
This Agreement applies to DYNAMARINe.com, DYNAMARINe-branded apps, DYNAMARINe Learning and other DYNAMARINe-related sites, apps, communications and other services
that state that they are offered under this Agreement ("Services").
Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are "Visitors". This Agreement applies to both. When you register and join the DYNAMARINe
Service, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a Visitor.
our Services, or by other means, to provide you the opportunity to review the changes before they become effective. If you object to any changes, you may close
your account. Your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to these terms means that you are consenting to the updated terms.
2.1. Service Eligibility
The minimum age for the use of our Services is the age of 26. To use the Services, you agree that:
- you must be the "Minimum Age" or older
- you will only have one DYNAMARINe account, which must be in your real name
- you are not already restricted by DYNAMARINe from using the Services
2.2 Your Account
Members are account holders. To use the Services, you agree that you:
- Try to choose a strong and secure password
- Keep your password secret, secure and confidential
- Will not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections)
- Follow the law and our list of Dos and Don’ts
Are responsible for anything that happens through your account. In case of misuse or breach of your account or of unauthorized or anyhow unlawful access to it,
you must notify DYNAMARINe immediately. As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased
by another party for you to use, the party paying for such Service has the right to control access to and get reports on your use of such paid Service; however,
it does not have rights to your personal account.
2.3 Notices and Service Messages
You agree with us providing notices to you through our websites, apps, and contact information you provided to us. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
If the contact information you provide is out of date or has been changed, you must notify the updated contact information to us, otherwise you may miss out on important notices.
DYNAMARINe is not responsible for any consequences due to the use of non-notified out of date contact information. You agree that we will provide notices to you in the
following ways: (1) a notice within the Service, or (2) a message sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address).
3. Rights and Limitations
3.1. Your License to DYNAMARINe
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it. We’ll honor the choices you make
about who gets to see your information and content. You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your DYNAMARINe
profile will be truthful. As between you and DYNAMARINe, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services and you are only granting DYNAMARINe
and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process
information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited
in the following ways:
You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it
with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
DYNAMARINe will not include your content in advertisements for the products and services of third parties to others without your separate consent
(including sponsored content). However, we have the right, without payment to you or others, to serve ads near your content and information,
DYNAMARINe will get your consent if we want to give third parties the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members and/or
Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your choices.
While DYNAMARINe may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata),
this will not modify the meaning of your expression.
Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to DYNAMARINe, you agree that DYNAMARINe can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback
for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including data protection and intellectual property rights).
You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. DYNAMARINe may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2. Service Availability
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon
notice provided to you. We may change or discontinue any of our Services. We don’t promise to store or keep showing any information and content that you’ve posted.
DYNAMARINe is not a storage service. You agree that we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content or information that you or others
3.3. Other Content, Sites and Apps
Your use of others’ content and information posted on our Services, is at your own risk. Others may offer their own products and services through DYNAMARINe,
and we aren’t responsible for those third-party activities. By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete,
delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. DYNAMARINe generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we
are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our services, and you agree that we are
not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let
connections and followers know you or your organization were mentioned in the news. You may opt out of this feature.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
DYNAMARINe reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections. DYNAMARINe reserves the right to restrict,
suspend or terminate your account if DYNAMARINe believes that you may be in breach of this Agreement or the law or you are misusing the Services
(e.g. violating any Do and Don’ts).
3.5. Intellectual Property Rights
We’re providing you notice about our intellectual property rights. DYNAMARINe reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Using the Services
does not give you any ownership in our Services or the content or information made available through our Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the
Services are the trademarks of their respective owners. DYNAMARINe logos and other DYNAMARINe trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used for our Services
are trademarks or registered trademarks of DYNAMARINe.
4. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
4.1. No Warranty
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services. To the extent allowed under law, DYNAMARINe and its affiliates (
and those that DYNAMARINe works with to provide the services) (a) disclaim all implied warranties and representations (e.g. warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of data, and noninfringement); (b) do not guarantee that the services will function without interruption or errors, and (c)
provide the service (including content and information) on an “as is” and "as available" basis. Some laws do not allow certain disclaimers, so some or all of these
disclaimers may not apply to you.
4.2. Exclusion of Liability
These are the limits of legal liability we may have to you. To the extent permitted under law (and unless DYNAMARINe has entered into a separate written agreement
that overrides this agreement), DYNAMARINe and its affiliates (and those that DYNAMARINe works with to provide the services) shall not be liable to you or others for
any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues, related to the services
(e.g. offensive or defamatory statements, down time or loss, use of, or changes to, your information or content). In no event shall the liability of DYNAMARINe and its
affiliates (and those that DYNAMARINe works with to provide the services) exceed, in the aggregate for all claims, an amount that is the lesser of (a)
five times the most recent monthly or yearly fee that you paid for a premium service, if any, or (b) us $1000. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of
the bargain between you and DYNAMARINe and shall apply to all claims of liability (e.g. warranty, tort, negligence, agreement, law) and even if
DYNAMARINe or its affiliates has been told of the possibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose. Some laws do not allow the
limitation or exclusion of liability, so these limits may not apply to you.
5. General Terms
Here are some important details about how to read these terms and conditions. If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable,
you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree
to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, the English language version of this
Agreement is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Agreement (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a
feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services. If we don't act to enforce a
breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that DYNAMARINe has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement
(or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that DYNAMARINe may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a
party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement
and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don't agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 8.
6. DYNAMARINe Dos and Dont's
You agree that you will:
Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, data protection and privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws,
export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated
- Use your real name on your profile
- Use the Services in a professional and ethic manner
You agree that you will not:
- Act in an unlawful, unprofessional or unethical manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory
- Post inaccurate, defamatory, obscene, shocking, hateful, racist, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile
- Create a false identity on DYNAMARINeThe occasional creation of clearly fictional profiles by DYNAMARINe or with its express permission, in connection with a promotional campaign, does not waive this obligation
- Misrepresent your identity (eg
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person)
- Invite people you do not know to join your network
- Use or attempt to use another's account
- Harass, abuse or harm another person
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any form of solicitation unauthorized by DYNAMARINe
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services
- Bypass or circumvent any access controls or Service use limits (such as caps on keyword searches)
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of DYNAMARINe
- Solicit email addresses or other personal information from Members you don’t know, without authorization
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of this policy or the law
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer))
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of DYNAMARINe, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our learning videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses (iii) using the word “DYNAMARINe” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except as provided in the Brand Guidelines
- Use DYNAMARINe invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution
- Create or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by DYNAMARINe without our express consent (e.g representing yourself as an accredited DYNAMARINe trainer)
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related data
- Sell, sponsor or otherwise monetize any Service without DYNAMARINe’s consent
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without DYNAMARINe’s consent
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service
- Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services
- Overlaying or otherwise modifying the Services or their appearance
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by DYNAMARINe, such as its mobile applications, DYNAMARINe.com and slideshare.net
- Use a Service for tasks that it is not intended for
- Override any security feature of the Services
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms)
- Violate any additional terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service
7. Complains regarding the content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the data protection
and privacy rights, the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
8. How to contact us
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org